Call us at 734.663.5609 with any questions you have about leasing.
To make an appointment to view a unit, please call us the day before you would like to see the unit. This will give us time to notify the current tenants.
- Leases starting in May can be signed beginning September 10th of the previous year.
- Leases starting in September can be signed beginning November 10th of the previous year.
Before the lease dates you may be placed on our waiting list for a specific property. To be placed on a wait list, a $1000.00 deposit is required, which can be paid with one check or with cash.
- If the current tenants do not sign a new lease by the above dates, the first person on the wait list will have one(1) day to sign a lease or forfeit the wait list deposit.
- If the first person on the wait list does not sign a lease, the second person on the wait list has one(1) day to sign a lease or the deposit is forfeited.
- All wait list deposits not forfeited or used towards security deposits will be returned to the individual who put down the deposit.
After these dates you may sign a lease at any time. To give people time to collect funds for the security deposit you may put down an initial deposit of $1000.00 and pay the balance of the security deposit when you sign the lease. This must be done within one week of putting down the initial deposit.
If a lease is not signed within one week, the initial deposit is forfeited.
A security deposit equal to 1 ½ times the monthly rent is due at the time of the lease signing. The initial or wait list deposit goes towards the security deposit.
At Copi Properties:
- There are no application fees.
- There are no cleaning fees.
- We do not require cosigners.
Leases are signed at our office at 1207 Packard Suite N-2, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48104. To make an appointment to sign a lease or to put down a wait list or initial deposit, call us at 734.663.5609.